7/13/20 SHELBY COUNTY IS STILL UNDER STAGE 2 FOR COVID VIRUS
During this time while we are open we are having to make adjustments that allow for the safety of you as our golfing guests, but also for our employees as well.
Please read the entire information below before making a tee time.
18 hole tee times will be from 8:00am to 3:00pm in 20 minute intervals. After 3:00pm we will be open for 9 holes only in 20 minute intervals. Call for tee times.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ONLY. NO CASH.
1. Tee times will be taken by calling our Pro Shop at 901.872-3610. Please try to have at least a 2 person or 4 person group.
NO WALK UP PLAYERS OR SINGLE PLAYERS WILL BE PERMITTED AT THIS TIME.
2. Tee times are spaced out at longer intervals of to observe “Social Distancing” while groups are playing.
3. Golf carts are one player to a golf cart unless you live in the same household. Carts are on a first come, first serve basis.
4. Walking is permitted and encouraged. Must have a tee time.
5. As of 6/13/20 we are now serving food and drink. No outside coolers with drinks or food will be allowed. You will need to place your order and pay for it
at your check-in. You can either pick it up at the turn after 9 holes or after you finish.
At the end of the round please dispose of your own trash in the trash cans at the back of the building.
6. PLEASE USE THE BACK DOOR ENTRANCE NEAR THE CARTS. ALL OTHER DOORS WILL BE SECURED. No more than 3 people are allowed in the building at a time. This includes restroom usage. Please stand on the markers on the floor until it is your turn to check in at the Pro Shop desk.
7. Driving range is open. Call the Pro Shop for hours of operation.
8. Please leave the flag in the cup. As of 6/13/20 the putting cups now have foam at the bottom of the flag stick!
If you are unsure of any changes affecting your ability to play, please call the Pro Shop at 901.872.3610.