During this time while we are open we are having to make adjustments that allow for the safety of you as our golfing guests, but also for our employees as well.
Please read the entire information below before making a tee time.
18 hole tee times will be from 8:00am to 2:00pm in 20 minute intervals. After 2:00pm we will be open for 9 holes only in 20 minute intervals. Call for tee times.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ONLY. NO CASH.
1. Tee times will be allowed on our Website (www.orgillgolfcourse.com), the Golf Now App on your phone, our Orgill Park Facebook page, or by calling our Pro Shop at 901.872-3610. Please try to have at least a 2 person or 4 person group. NO WALK UP PLAYERS OR SINGLE PLAYERS WILL BE PERMITTED AT THIS TIME.
2. Tee times are spaced out at longer intervals of to observe “Social Distancing” while groups are playing.
3. Only 1 rider per cart. We have a limited number of carts, so it will be on a first come basis based on your tee time. No sharing of carts with another person unless your live in the same household.
4. Walking is permitted and encouraged. Must have a tee time.
5. We do not currently have food and beverage availability. During this time you are permitted to bring your own cooler and snacks. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
At the end of the round please dispose of your own trash in the trash cans at the back of the building.
6. PLEASE USE THE BACK DOOR ENTRANCE NEAR THE CARTS. ALL OTHER DOORS WILL BE SECURED. No more than 3 people are allowed in the building at a time. This includes restroom usage. Please stand on the markers on the floor until it is your turn to check in at the Pro Shop desk.
7. Driving range is open. Call the Pro Shop for hours of operation.
8. Please leave the flag in the cup. The putting cups are raised up on the greens. If you hit the cup it’s in!
If you are unsure of any changes affecting your ability to play, please call the Pro Shop at 901.872.3610.